We developed this program because we had a need for something like Sky Ping. If you are familiar
with Windows 'ping.exe' you know how limited the program is.
If you like or dislike SkyPing and have at comments please
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program was written in Microsoft VB by Ken Spector.
- Time stamps every ping, good or bad.
- Ability to tag a range you want statistics on.
- Ability to save your program progress and start up later.
- Quick stats on any range of data.
- Sort results in Ascending or Descending order on any field.
- Show only failed or successful packets.
- Manually select ping intervals, i.e. 1, 2, 5 or 10 seconds between pings.
- Pause program every 10 or 100 pings. Allows you to gather stats.
- Created flat files with everything you did, handy from time to time.
- Has a resolution of 1 ms. this is good when we are waiting 1 ms to a few seconds.
- Progress bar to show time till next ping.
- Written in Microsoft Visual Basic. Supported and current product.
- Download Sky Ping here.
This program is feature rich and truly allows you to see whats going on with your internet connection.
You can retire ping.exe now.
If you have any questions pertaining to this program, please contact us at: email@example.com